Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Home Learning.

Hello, Everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to blog about. Is you have a change to be a adult for a day. What would you do? why talk to an adult in your family and ask them. You have a change to be a child for a  day. What would you do?  I would be a adult for a day and see what is it like begin one and get a job like a cop or something. My Mom said she would be a kid for a day because so she can learn more things at school and do other things like hang out with her friends. Well this is the end of my blog post about my home learning I hope you guys, enjoyed my blog post be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment. Well Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.