Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

Transformation maths

Hello everybody welcome back to another blog post. Today I am going to show you my maths slide witch I have finished. We have been learning Transformation and we had to listen to a video about transformation.  And we have been doing some rotation shapes on the slides it was fun to learn it. So I will be showing you guys my maths slide that I have finished. And we have been doing reflections about shapes  for our maths slide, well I hope you guys like my blog post. Be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment well bye.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.