Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Black&White

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to blog about. My home learning the one I am doing is you woke up one morning and the hole world is in black and white. Witch color well you miss and why? Ask a family member what they would miss why do you think it is different. /some? I would miss the color gold and blue because it is a good color. Why because gold is very bright and blue is my least favorite color. My Mom said that she well miss the color pink and yellow because pink is a cool color. And yellow is bright like the sun. Well this is the end of my blog post be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jacob, its me Layton. I liked this blog post, I would probably mis the color Green, next time you should show a picture about what color you will mis.

    BYE!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.