Pages

Friday, June 28, 2019

Stg 4/E5 Timetables maths.

Hello everyone welcome back to another blog post today I will be showing you my maths slide.  I have been working on this slide for two days and I am finished. We have been learning our time tables and I will be showing you my hole maths  slide. We have been doing some bus time tables it is about what time will the bus well get to the other place. And how long will it take to get there it was fun doing this. And after that we had to do a daily time table. We had to do lines to the times like morning play time at 10:30am. So we had to do lines that match the right time the changeling slide was number 10. We had to write the times like 8:20 4 hours latter so I had to count how many hours is there. So I got 12:20 and that is my answer  to get the right answer for the question on the slide. So I hope you guys enjoy my blog post. About my maths slide what I did for the past two days so be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment. Well bye everyone.     

 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jacob! My name is Emil and I'm a year seven at Grey Main School. I really liked reading this Blog Post! I like how you've explained what you had to do and that kind greeting that you used at the beginning.

    This reminds me of how we did work on timetables earlier this term and how fun I thought it was. Maybe next time show it to someone so they can check for mistakes because I did see some spelling errors in there. Just a quick tip, you don't really start a sentence with and. Keep up the incredible work Jacob!

    Emil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment I well try and work on it. I did show my work to the teacher to but I well try and fix up the spelling errors. Thanks for the comment from Jacob.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.