Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Long write.

Hello, Everyone welcome back to another blog post. Today we are going to blog about my long write the long write we did about. Is about wonder the wonder we did was about when auggie first went to the school. and my word count is 436 words for my long write what we did yesterday. So I hope you enjoy my blog post about my long write because we had to do a plan about the wonder if you have any questions that you want me to answer just comment on my blog post if you see the movie called wonder it's about a boy with 27 surges  on his face we are trying to see what happens at the end of the book  So I well show you my long write what I did hope you enjoy this blog post and be sure to comment on my blog post. Hope you enjoy bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.