Pages

Friday, December 13, 2019

Activity 3: Mass Migration

This is my Summer Learning Journey Tester blog I have to write a Pepeha  I have to write it in any Language. I am going to pick Activity 3: Mass Migration I well give you a Link to the Website if you want to read through it yourself.  Try and guess what Language this is.

Nama saya Jacob dan saya lahir di Selandia Baru dan saya kuliah di Yaldhurst Model School. Makanan favorit saya adalah Cokelat dan makanan lain yang saya tonton di film favorit saya adalah film Action seperti Ant man dan Star wars.

Can you guess what Language this is if you know leave it down in the comment below. I well give you a Hint it starts with In, Something so there is your hint try and guess what it is. Here is a picture to make it easy.  Here is a flag of the Country.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jacob,

    Well done on completing a Summer Learning Journey Teaser Week activity. Don't forget that the official SLJ programme has launched today so get into it and start gaining those points.

    I love that you have done your Pepeha in another language other than Māori. Is your flag from Indonesia? Is that also the language you have done you Pepeha in? What a cool idea.
    I have been to Indonesia on holiday once. I loved the weather there as it was so lovely and warm and the food was great too.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.