Pages

Friday, December 6, 2019

CV Letter!

Hello, everyone. Welcome back to another blog post. Today I am going to blog about my CV Letter. This week we were doing a Job. We had to pick a job and we had to write a CV about it. So I am going to show you my CV. It is about my Private Investigator. We had to write our full name, and fake number and email address. We had to say what our hobbies are and the skills and what school we went to and we made a Cover letter for the final page. It was fun to make this. Have you made a CV Letter at school before? If you did, leave it down in the comments below. Have you done a work book where you have to pick jobs like Police/Detective and other jobs? If you did, leave it in the comments. Be sure write a positive and a thoughtful comment. Bye.


                                                              CV Letter!

Private Investigator Job: Jacob W. 


48 School Road, Yaldhurst, Christchurch 7676 Phone: 202-555-0186  Email: xepjnquq@navientlogin.com 



Hobbies:                           
Soccer.                                                 Language:                  Age: 21
Gaming.                                                English.                    
Youtube                              
Running. 


Personal Summary: 

I am good at Running Sports like soccer, and I am a hard worker  I am Strong to be a Private investigator and I would like to join this job. I am good at maths and writing and other thingś. I went to Yaldhurst Model School when I was Young and I wanted to. Be a Private investigator. 

Main Achievements: 

1 year of Experience With the Police Department. 

Got a Award for begin a Leader for the school. At 2018.

Got a Promotions as a Police Officer in 2017. 


Skills:  

Team work: 

I am good at this job.

I have excellent Skills for this job. 

I can help others if they are stuck. 

My work experience is Perfect I can do it easy and fast. 

I can run fast and do my work fast.

I am good at techknowledge.

And I am Good at mathś. 




Work Experience: 

 Police Department. April 20 2017.

My DataBase is all Good and I have not done anything bad. 

And I have looked on the internet. about this job and I have some Experience. 

Education. School: Hornby High School. 

Writing: A Plus 
Maths: A Plus. 
Reading A Plus 
Science B Plus. 
English A- 
French: F Plus.
Chemistry: A Plus.  

Interest: 

I like listen to music, I like to play Soccer I like Watching youtube gaming and talking to my friendś. 

References : 

My work Experience is Very good,  My boss has Managed the work. And my first job was the Police Department and I would like to join this job. I had tones of Experiences has a Police officer. I am 21 years old.  I am Jacob Williamś.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.