Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Make your sleeve a Author!

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to share you is my home learning. It say's here Make your'e self author and blog about the process so I am going to make my self a author. So I am going to use Bite able for this job do you do Home Learning blog? if you do leave it down in the comments below so I am going to try and make a book and show you guys. The Process what Iv'e put in it so be sure to write a positive and a thought full comment. Have you used bite able for school before if you did leave it down in the comments below bye. Hope you well enjoy this book bye. 


                                     This is a sort book on Bite able enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.