Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020

Dissecting A Rat.

Hello, everyone today we did a Diciest on a Rat and we were looking, In to the Rat first we had to Cut in to the rat with a Sharp knives we had to cut through the liver and there. Were tones of blood in side the guts I was there for a few Minutes because I can not take that much blood and other thing's. Some people left the room and we had to do a Activate about what different things are in the Rat. So I did take a picture of the Work  I had to do.  So I well show you the work I had to do. In the other room have you Dissect a Rat or something else if you did leave it down in the comments down below.

So this is what we had to do in the other room!
So In side the Rat there is Liver and there is tones of Blood in side the Rat. And there were Organs in side the rat I saw the Heart  so we had to try and do this work. But I did not be able to finish the rat work we were trying to see what was in the Organs because for the past week we were learning about Organs  and other thing's in side a rat for the past week we were putting food in a Tube  and testing it for a positive or negative so that is what we were doing for the past week because we wanted to See what Organ's look like so I hope you guy's well enjoy this blog post bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.