Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020

Ginger Gem's!

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post Yesterday we have been, making Ginger Gems in cooking class and we had to follow the  Rules of the Ginger Gems. So we had to be in a group of 4 people our team was doing well and we had to do all of the Rules the team was working grate because

 we were on task, and we had to take turn's cooking and cleaning we had to put all of the thing's in the Bowl and after we put in in the oven. So after it came out it looked Fabulous it looked yum because when it came out we had to take 3 out of the old Style cupcake thing's. I got the Rules where you make the Ginger Gems so I hope you guy's enjoy my blog post bye.


                                                     Rule's how to  make Ginger Gems's.
                                                                   

                                                                  Finish Product!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Blog Post, Jacob. The technique for making Ginger Gems certainly has some different aspects as you experienced during our lesson. Yes Ginger Gems are a traditional bake. We used muffins tins instead of Gem Irons.
    Next time,remember to comment on the taste, texture, appearance etc of you outcome.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.