Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Visual Dictionary!

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I'm going to blog. I am going to do Wonder so I am going to pick Close up Pictures, So I am going to blog about Visual Dictionary so I hope you guys well enjoy this blog post have you seen wonder before if you did leave it down in the comments below Last week we were blogging about Wonder the movie and we had to write some things down.
What am I learning? we I am learning about different Camera Technics Like other Camera Angles they use in movies. So I hope you guys well enjoy this blog post be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment bye.

                                                         

                                                            This is a Eye Level Picture:

This is a Over head Picture!


This is a Medium  shot!


This is a Wide Angle! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.