Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Hello everyone welcome back to another blog post yesterday we were baking  Banana chocolate chip muffins but there was a twist, our cooking teacher gave us colourful Cards where we had to follow the cooking rules and at the end we had to taste the other people's food. And I think someone's muffin's were burnt, So Light blue was a bit chewy and soft and the other's was alright so I well be showing you the card's we had to follow. So I hope you guy's enjoy my blog post bye. 

                                           
                                                    Theses are the cards we had to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.