Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Y9 Hurumanu Chaos Rats Kiore

 Mouse Plague 
 Questions
 
1) Where this happen?  Austria  Western 
 2)  How did this happen  There was a lot of rain and there were a lot of food at the barn and then the mice came along and eat everything. 
 3) How much offspring (Babies) can 2 mice parents make? 2000 
 
 4)  How much wheat did the mice eat?  5000 tones 

 5)  How did they get rid of the mic and how many dead mice were there?  10 80 Poison and there is 500 million mice in the barn. 

Rat Temple 
Questions 
1) Where did this  happening  Northern  India 
2) Why did this happening The India people whereship them. 
3) What special treatment do the rats get.  The rat's get to eat the food before the other's eat it so they can test it.  Treat them wrong will anger the gods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.