Pages

Monday, July 27, 2020

Black Death Time Line.

Hello everyone welcome back to another blog post  for the past week we have been doing some research on  a time line of the black death. And learning about it we have  been doing it on a Google Drawing  so we had to find the Time Line of the Plague on our website so I well be showing you my time line, about the plague there was up to 75- 200 Million people that had died from the Pandemic and that is a lot of people that died from it I hope you well enjoy my blog post bye well enjoy my blog post bye.


My time line.
 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jacob,

    How are you? Are you enjoying high school? I came across your blog when I was doing some work with a teacher from another high school and thought I'd leave you a comment. Great to see you sharing your learning here. It seems a very interesting topic to be learning about at the moment. I can see from your DLO that you have a number of major happenings from the past 2000 years.

    Keep up the great blogging,
    Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.