Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

Hannah Hoch Work!

Hello everyone welcome back to another blog post this week we have been, doing some research on people doing art in the olden days so we have been given some paper with some  pictures on it so we had to cut them out. And glue  them on a blank paper and  make a Picture out of it we have been learning about Hannah Hoch a German artiest  and we had to do some work on them.  so I well be showing you my Picture, what I have made I hope you enjoy my picture bye. 


                                                            This is my Picture what I made. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.