Pages

Monday, August 3, 2020

What was life like in the middle Ages?

Hello everyone welcome back to another blog post today we have learning about, What is life like in the middle ages? in English class we have to make a paragraph about the middle ages and what they did to other people because the king and the pleasant's did not have enough food to have. So I well be showing you my Paragraph about the Middle ages. And they hardly had any showers back in the day and they had low energy because they did not have any showers So I hope you guys well enjoy my paragraph bye.


Paragraph: What is life like in the middle ages? Interestingly Importantly. Life was different for the rich and poor rich people like the king & Queen. And eat lots of food everyday. The poor living on the farms did not have enough food and hardly showered.This was important because The poor and rich are different between the kings, because the pleasant had a hard time. 

 Life was unfair to the poor,


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.