Pages

Monday, August 17, 2020

Experiment Heating up a can!

Hello everyone today we are doing a experiment on about Heating up a can, so I well be showing you what will happen to the can at the end we had to do a discussion on what will happen at the end of the experiment, so I well be showing you what did happen at the end and I will show you a picture of the can we used and show you what happened to the can I hope you will enjoy my blog post bye.

Hypothesis: I think the can well be crushed. 
Method: We 1st got a can and we put it on the heating pad and element, there was cold water we had to put in after the can was hot and ready. 
Results: When we took the Can off the Element and after that we put the can in cold water and it crushed at the end. 
discussion: It happened because when the hot water touches the cold water it well cause it to crush. 

 Picture of the experiment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.