Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Conduction!

Hello everyone for the past week we have been learning about conduction in science and it is where it is heated up the particles and other things. We had to make a Stop animation on a google slide we did have a example of 1 of the slides, so when the particles get hit it well start getting heated up in the pan 

Or pot how does it heat up? well when the fire gets on the bottom of the pan it starts to worm up and within minutes you might be able to see smoke, and you well know if it gets really hot so I well be showing you my google slide of my animation I hope you guy's well enjoy it bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.