Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

Photo Montages Hanna Hock

 Hello everyone for the past week we have been learning about Photo montages in Art. And we had to make 3 pages on google drawing's, and we were doing it about Hanna hock she is a German artist and she has been doing art for six decades that is a long time. What was the learning about Hanna hock well,

We have been learning about her and learning about her art work she did when she was young, so I've made a photo montage what I did on a google drawings so I made a bus with 2 eyes for the wheels and a tail at the back. So I will be showing you my 3 photos montages what I did today and last week well I hope you will enjoy my blog post bye.


Theses 3 pictures are my photo montages. 

1 comment:

  1. kia ora Jacob, thank you for posting your work. I like that you went for images and objects that you clearly like. That was something I did specifically ask you to do, so well done. Have you thought about how you could use a background image, and connect up your ideas on the one page somehow? there are some interesting little things happening already. If you have another look at Hannah Hoch's work and then use it to inspire your work I think you would show a clearer link to her and your viewer would see those little pieces of cleverness that you almost don't notice in your pieces at first glance.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.