Pages

Friday, September 18, 2020

Creating Political Party

 Hello everyone today in Class we are learning about the Political party and what's it about and we had to make our own political party that we have to vote for the next prime minster for our, School we had to choose 1 person from each class to be in our group and we had to pick the leader for the group that well be going to lead us. And we had to be in a group of 5 for our political party and after we picked our groups we had to find our logo and slogans for our  Political party, and our name for our party's so the name for our Political Party is Zealandia United that is our name for the political party. And I will be showing you guy's our logo for our political party hope you well like our logo bye. 

 This is our logo for our Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.