Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Business and enterprise!!

 Hello everyone for the past 2 or 4 week's we have been doing Business and enterprise and we had to get in a group of 4 in a different year group, and we had 4 roles is CEO Sales/Finance and Marketing manager and Production manager those are the four roles. So we had to find out what we are going to sell 

For the market day we are making Cheese cake. We have to find out how much money we need to buy the products and we have $20 to spend on different shops so the teacher's can buy our products so we can make them. After that we had to make a letter to the principle if we can get accepted so we can borrow money to make our product's and sell them on the day we have market day. So that is it for business and enterprise. 

Our logo for the company.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.