Pages

Friday, July 3, 2020

ID Tag!

Hello everyone welcome back to another blog post today we have been designing a ID tag on Tinker cad. We had to make a ID Tag in tinker cad so we had to make a shape and crate our ID Tag. So 1st we had to make a Box and make it the exact shape,  so it well be able to make the shape of the ID Tag 

so we had to Sign our name on the Box so it can be finish We had to use the text box to make the name and place it on the box. So we had to make a cone in the hole so we can drill it to make the hole. So I am going to show you my Design on tinker cad I hope you guy's well enjoy my blog post bye!

  
                                              This is my finish product of my ID Tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.