Pages

Monday, June 22, 2020

Tsunami Movie!

Hello everyone welcome back to another blog post for the past week we were watching a movie called Tsunami it is about a Huge wave that crashes in to buildings  we have been watching it in Social Study's because after the movie we well be moving on to some actives to do that is based on the movie we 
are watching. The movie was based on a beach where they were playing. And then the wave was coming in and destroying other peoples things. The movie is called The Impossible and it is based on a true story so the Tsunami was coming when the Husband and the mother and 3 kids were playing in the water with a ball. And then the power went off and the tree's were coming down from the wave. So that is all we have I hope you guy's well enjoy this blog post bye.

Movie we are watching. 
Image result for The Impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.