Pages

Monday, June 22, 2020

Arts Kete Sphero Art!

Hello everyone welcome back to another blog post every Wednesday Thursdays and Friday's. We have been doing Arts Kete and we were doing Spehero art it is where you get a IP-ad and open up the app and you can change the. Movement of the robot and you can also Paint with the robot, so to use it you have to 

open up the app and you can code the robot so you can make it a dancing robot. For a Few weeks we were learning how to code on a app so we get used to it. So after that we were driving the robot's around the class room, And you can change the colour of the robot there is a off road Future but you have to put it around the robot. So that is all I have got now so I hope you guy's well enjoy my blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.