Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

Pastry Pies!

Hello everyone welcome back to another blog post yesterday we were making. Pastry  Pies and we were in a group of 4, the ingredients for it is ham tomato egg so we had to beat up the egg and we had to cut up all the ingredient's. After that we garbed the pastry and the Muffin try to put the pastry in and all the other thing's so I well put some picture's up so you can look at it. I hope you guy's well enjoy my blog post bye. 


                                                       Theses are the picture's we took!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.