Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Dilution Experiment.

Hello everyone welcome back to another blog post on Monday we were learning a new experiment. So we had to be in a group to do this experiment, So we need a few things to start this experiment well be tubes and water. And for safety you need safety glasses to do some experiment's  so 1st  you need to grab Passion pomegranate and pour it in the water. So you do it for all tube's and after you well see the colour Purple and Light Purple so this is the experiment. So I hope you guy's well enjoy my blog post bye.



                                       And it should turn out like this after you pour the Mixture in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.