Pages

Monday, April 12, 2021

Acid Rain Experiment

Hi everyone in Science, today we have been doing a experiment and the experiment we are doing is the acid rain experiment and the acid rain is caused from the chemical reaction in the air and. Then the reaction begins when the compounds of the sulfur dioxide and also nitrogen oxide and after that it, releases in the air so that is what the acid rain chemical is all about so I'll be showing you the method and the pictures of what it looks like. 

Hypothomes: Petal, Calcium Carbonate, Apple, Universal Indicator, Bromothymol blue.   

Method: In a petri dish place items around edge. Wet, dry ingredients with drop of water. In the middle put a weigh bout. 

What happened in the experiment: During the experiment the Apple did not react with the acid and after that the Petal did not react, to the acid the Calcium Carbonate did not react with the acid it has not been touched also the Bromothymol blue has not been reacted yet in the experiment and the Universal Indicator did not react with the acid. 

Pictures from experiment: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.