Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

My Culture

Hello I am Jacob Willams I am from Christchurch and I am 14 Years Old my Mum was born in New Zealand and my dad was born there as well, and for my I want to become a truck driver so I can drive around the city. Also my flag is the New Zealand flag and it represents my culture my river is called the waimakariri river and that is the river, I am sort of a fan of the All blacks rugby game and my prime minister is Jacinda ardern my favorite bird is called the kiwi that is because it can see in the dark clearly. The New Zealand Bird is a part of New Zealand  my favorite sport to play is soccer because it is fun to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.