Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Inquiry booklet work

Hello everyone in the world today we were doing Our inquiry work I will. Show you about my inquiry because every animal Dies in the hole world because of people. Have been throwing rubbish into ponds And Beach water so that's why we should stop people from. Throwing Rubbish into the environment because It is not good to do it so I will show you the photo. What I did because it is wrong to throw Stuff around the city's and roads and beach and parks because.  people just don't care about the birds or animals so I I will show you about the photo I did questions. because we had to do it taked 3 weeks to Do this so I hope You like my blog about my inquiry work so. Here is The work that I did
today. Hope you guys enjoy this Please comment On this will I well show you it now hopes you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.