Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2018

The House and the kids

  Hello, Everyone, I am back with another blog post we were doing our story for our narrative writing.  So I will show you my slide so this did take me a while to write. this but I think the number of words was 300 or 400 words I think it is but we did the writing on Monday morning.  so I hope you guys like my story it is called the abandoned house and the kids that's the story so will show you my good Writing. what I did so please comment on my blog about it and what you think about my story so here Is my slide hope you guys enjoy This work and have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacob,

    I am very impressed with how much you have written. I can see you are using different features like the characters speaking and some different sentence starters. I thought that Jake and Jayden were very brave considering they had to face the scary man and the bear. I'm glad they got home to their mum though.

    Thanks for sharing your writing.
    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.