Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Snakes

Hello, everyone,  I am back With another blog post I am going to show you my snakes what we were Doing reading times I Will show you my slide. about Snakes like how they jump or how they can hear And what they eat I hope you guys will like this blog Post. If you have spare time can you comment On? My new blog post thanks I hope You guys like This So I Will so you may slide? what we did hope Everyone will like my blog Because if you know what Snakes do can you tell. Me so I will add it in my Slide so here is my slide about Snakes hope you Guys enjoy this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.