Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Inquiry work

Hello, Everone today we were learning about Inquiry in class today I was doing about What is water pollution? I did like 5 question but I did it so here is the photo what I did today an inquiry I hope you guys like this blog post what cause your water pollution if you no please tell me because I want to know if you guys are having problems around your  city or country I hope you guys like this blog post here is a photo what I did today will please comment at the end and i will get back to you so here is a photo I did not do much because I was thinking what should I put in. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob,

    Thank you for sharing your water pollution information. I can see that you have done some research and found some facts about it. Where did you find the information? Was there a lot or did it take a while?

    Well done on your hard work.
    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Spragg i did look at a website from the inquiry site there were slides i had to do from the inquiry what i did and i did research on google about water pollution To help me find stuff like what is water pollution and were it comes from and stuff and the inquiry work is fun to do.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.