Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

A Trip In The Tardis

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I'm going to blog about. If you could travel in Dr Who's Tardis where and when would you go? ( Remember you can go back or forwards  in time) Share this information using animaker Powtoon or bite able so I am going to use Bite able for my blog post. I hope you guy's well enjoy this blog post be sure to write a positive and a thought full comment what should I improve on in my blog post. Well enjoy bye.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.