Pages

Friday, July 5, 2019

Trip to town

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to blog about. My class trip to town on Wednesday we went on a bus to town. We had to be at school before 8:45 so the teachers can tell us what we are doing. When we got on the bus we had to wait tell we got to the town center and we went to the new library in town.  When we got in to the new library in town the worker  told us about what we are going to do in the new library. We got split into two groups and we went in to the elevator to the top. When we got up to the top we went and looked around the worker told us there was a bird. On the wall and the worker told us what bird it was so after that we went outside and we were looking at the old and new buildings. It was a fun day after the library tour we put on our vests and we walked around the town centre. We were walking for an hour we were looking at some old buildings and some new ones. After our walk we went to the Margaret Mahy playground it was cool there was cool toilets where when you go in. The toilets it talks to you and it plays music it was awesome I well show you some pictures what I taked. I hope you enjoy this blog post bye.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.