Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Home Learning.

Hello, Everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to blog about my home learning. You got 3 wishes what would they be and why? What would a member of your family wish for and why to share. Your wishes in a Creative so my Dad says that he would wish for tons of money because he would like to be rich  and a cool car because there are cool cars.  And a cool house  I would wish for Tons of money, so I can be rich  and a Puppy and a Mansion. I hope you guys well enjoy this blog post be sure to write a positive and a thought full comment. Well bye everyone hope you enjoy this blog post. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jacob. My name is Emil and I'm a year seven at Grey Main school. I really like this blog post you've made on your homework. I really like how you've included what you actually did in your homework and didn't just say that you did it.

    Maybe next time you could show it to someone else (like a teacher) because I did see a few mistakes in there like missing commas and full stops. Do you like homework? Do you like learning new things? Keep up the incredible work Jacob!

    Emil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment for the home learning we have to do it at home. For homework but thanks for the comment I do like homework and I like to learn new things to. And I well try and fix it up thanks. Well bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.