Pages

Friday, July 26, 2019

Homophones.


Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I'm going to be showing you my  Synonyms antonyms and homophone work we have been doing this. In our writing groups we had a slide to finish and I have done it the homophone is Two To and Too, we were watching a video called Two To and Too it was like a rap and a music video to and we were learning about Homophones. So I will be showing you my DLO and my slide what I finished I hope you guys well enjoy this be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment.  Well bye everyone hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.