Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Future House.

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post to day I'm going to show you my home learning.
It say's here Design your new Future house include photo's and Diagram's. Describe it So I am going to make my Future  house I hope you guy's well enjoy this blog post. So My house has a door a mail box. Window's And A roof  also a road so the car's can go on it.  Be sure to write a positive and a thought full comment. I hope you enjoy this blog post have you  made a future house before. If you did leave it in the comment's Bellow bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.