Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Design a New Uniform!

Hello, Everyone welcome back to another blog post today I'm going to blog about is my Home Learning. So It say's here Show a Diagram of your'e Finished Product, Explain the Progress that you went through. So I am going to make a New School Uniform On a Google Drawing's, I have made Gray Pant's and a Green Top with YMS on the top. So I hope you guy's Enjoy this blog post be sure to write a positive and a though full comment. Have you had Home Learning Blog's at your school? If you did leave it in the comment's down below Bye.

So the Progress that I have done here is that I have. Made so I made a Box For the Shirt and I made a neck Where you put your head. And I made the Logo YMS stand for Yaldhurst Model School. So here is the New Uniform down blow with the, Goggle Drawing's Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.