Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Novel Study Time! 😯😃

Hello, everyone welcome back to another Blog post today I'm going to blog about. My Novel Study  this wednesday the teacher put out tone's of book's on a table.  And we have watched a video about Novel Study it is about Speed Dating a book. And we had to have paper to write the Author and the Name of the book, And at the end we had to go to each table  to find a book and write the book down.  There were interesting book's on the table's  There was a book called My brothers war it looks like a cool book to read. I picked this book called Granny The Survivor it was a good book to read. Have you had Novel Study? If you have leave a comment down below.  I hope you have enjoyed this blog post be sure to write a positive and a thought full comment bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.