Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

Athletics Day!

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to blog about Athletics. So you are wording what is that well it is like you got High Jump Sprintś  and Long jump also Shot put and Discus. That is all the things about athletics we were practicing for the Past week and we Had to be in our House Colourś because we were doing a house Relay and a family run where The Pta or Parentś vs Kidś in the race. It was a fun Day I will show you some Pictures. Most people can go into Zones if they get in and they go to another place to vs Otherś around the city. Have you had Athletics before? if you did leave it in the commentś Below. Be sure to write a positive and a thought full comment bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.