Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Pet day 2!

 Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post  I am going to blog about Pet day again, I am going to show you some Pictureś of animals at the Pet day. There were other animals there like puppyś dogś Fish Birds and all sorts of animals. Have you had pet day before we were watching a horse show where the horse was walking around it was 19 years old. and there was a Food Stand where there were people paying some, food there were all sorts of foodś like Cookies and other thingś. There were Goatś and Sheep we get to pet it there was a Police tractor have you seen. A Police Tractor before if you did leave it in the commentś down bellow. Be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful commentś bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.