Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Trip to Town Hall!


 Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post on Wednesday we went to this Concert for the hole School.  We left school at 9:00 the Concert was called the Big Bang,  it was about all theses people using Trumpets and etc they were doing all sorts of music at the end they were. Doing this Star wars song there was a guy waving his Arms around telling them to.  Use there Trumpets and doing other things. We were in the town hall we went to the Margret mayhe   Playground,  Then we played for a while I am going to show you some Photos and Videos.  Be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.