Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Write a Poem!

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I'm going to blog about my home Learning. So I am going to pick Write a Poem so I am going to pick that, I am going to use Google Docs  it says write a poem and make a piece of art to go with it and blog it.  So I am going to use Google Drawings for it to make my art. Be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment,  I hope you guys will enjoy this have you done home learning be fore if you do be sure to write it down below. Bye.


                                                                 This is my art work!
                           
                                     

                                 This is my Poem I hope you well enjoy this bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.