Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

No, Homework!

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I'm going to share you my home learning blog. It say's here Small persuasive speech on why we should not do homework, make sure you film your self doing it. So I am going to show you why we should not do homework because most people hate homework do you? if you do leave it in the comment's down below So I am going to show you my Persuasive speech what I did I hope you well enjoy it. Because most people force other people to do homework like math and other things, do you agree with it if you do leave it in the comment's. So I am going to show you my speech I hope you well enjoy this be sure to write a Positive and a thoughtful comment bye.
 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jacob your speech was really well done. At my new school we dont have any homework at all.
    Hope we can start a blogasaishion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Layton thank you for youré comment at least you don't have to do any homework at your new school. Are you having fun at yuoré new school this year? well I hope you well have fun bye Layton.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.