Pages

Friday, November 22, 2019

Sand Scripture TIme!

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post, today Iḿ going to blog about my Sand Scripture because it is Pet day today.  So I am going to show you my finished Product have you had Pet day before if you did, Leave it in the comments below so I have put sand on my Plate and I went around and I picked up some Leaves and Bark and Rocks and I made a face with it in the sand. So I am going to show you my Picture about it I hope you enjoy my blog post. Be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment,  have you had pet day before at your school Pet day is like where you have. Petś at your school and you can look at the dog show at school, I hope you enjoy this blog post bye.


                                                    This is my Sand Scripture What I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.