Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

(Hornby High School Visit)

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to blog about. Me and Brayden went to Hornby High School for a visit there. And we went in a car with Kirsty and we Drove to the High School. And talked about the things we do at the High School. When you are Year 13 you can leave the School Grounds We left school at 11:00 and we talked about. Things There is a Gym and a Library in the Start when you enter the High School we had to Sign in to the, Tablet thing where we
sign ourselves in. We went in other rooms they had R9 It stands for Room 9 They had foodś. Where we cook and Science in the high school it was really cool going to that school. We talked to the Principal and talked about things there is a Cafeteria in the school. Where there is Prices where you buy food like Pizza Hash Browns and other food. It was a good day we got back around about 12:20 We got a timetable what time we go to school this is the end of the blog post. Be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.