Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Hooked on Books week!

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post this week we had a box in our. Class Room and did you guess what was in the box it was a Book there were Paper in the box. And we opened the book  it looked like a cool book to read have you had book week before? if you did leave it in the commentś down below The book was called so far we got   The List the boy who Flew. Now we have Charlie and the war  againtś Grannyś. It lookś like a cool book to read do you think it is a interesting book? Have you read it before if you did leave it in the comments below I am going to show you, the Picture of the front of the both bookś I hope you well enjoy my blog post be sure to write. A positive and a thoughtful comment bye.
These are the books we have now they do look cool from the picture, do you like them? if you do leave it in the comments below 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.