Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Finding a New Website!

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to do my home learning. About Find a New Website it say's here you can crate/Share your'e learning, make sure to blog about your'e experience so I found this cool Website where you can. Make your own Logo and there is a video on how you can do it the web site is www.LogoMakr.com it is a free website and/ I have uses it a tiny bit but not that much. There are different things you can make on here you can add like Shape's to your'e Logo and other cool. Things you can make on your logo you can change the color of your text. I hope this is a good website to make a logo be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment bye.






                                     (Here is what I made for the Logo)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.