Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

Witi Ihimarea

Witi Ihimaera - Penguin Books New Zealand

 Text Title: Witi Ihimarea 
Text type: Fiction Story 
Text Creator: Witi Ihimarea 
Date: 26/02/2021

Hello, everyone this week we were reading about Witi Ihimarea the story was about Maori people in New Zealand and they were. Talking about the iwis and about them and during the book they were hoping off a train and, there was a confusion because someone was talking on the loud speaker and there was people shoving on the platform they were on. And also there was a Nani that died and she liked playing cards and cheating, when she was playing she would sneak a card out of her pocket and then she would of swapped the card and then placed it down. And then she would of got called out for cheating in the game of cards and that is mostly what happened in the book, I hope you guys well enjoy my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.