Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

Reflection section


Text title: The Data that turned the world upside down.

Text type: article 

Text creator: Vice 

Text purpose: The text purpose is to know what has happened in the article. 


Hello, everyone last week we were reading a article about Donald Trump and to know what happened.  In the article and in the article it was telling us about the big data and how dangerous it is was in the story, also it was telling us about the election and how political communication might work in the future. Kosinski gives regular lectures on this topic all over the world big data means in essence is that everything, that we do both on online and offline and it leaves digital traces on the internet. In early 2014 Kosinski was approached by a younger assistant, professor psychology in the department called Aleksandr Kogan  so that is what happened in the article that we have read about.  So I hope you guy's well enjoy my blog post on the article what we read.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.